I'm back from Japan and these are the things on my To Do List, all equally pressing.
1. Get my dreadful skin back from scaly to smooth.
2. Get my equally dreadful hair back from straw to silk.
3. Get my body back in shape. Belly begone!
4. Stock (almost) empty fridge with food. Kids need to eat even if I don't.
5. Sort the insane number of photos I took. Where do I even begin?
6. Unpack, unpack, unpack.
7. Pass gifts to family and friends.
8. Pay credit card bills. Oh my god ... this one I'm not looking forward to. Sigh.
9. Find a way to replenish the cash after I pay the bills. Anyone wants to hire me?
10. Recover from the holiday.